Doppo Racer Limited Edition Frame Set
The second in the Doppo series is a cyclocross-style racer frame.
- Uses Nova Cycles 7005 AL tubeset
- 44 mm head tube
- Includes Chris King InSet 7 in your choice of color
- TIG welds for light weight and strength
- Enve Cross Disc Fork included (with Axle)
- Maximum disc rotor size: 160 mm
- Disc brake caliper mounts: front post mount / rear international mount
- Through axle design : Front 12 x 100 mm / Rear 12 x 142 mm
- Maximum tire clearance : 700c x 45 mm / 650b x 50 mm
- Seat post size : 27.2 mm
- 68 mm standard thread BB shell
- Seat clamp size : 31.8 mm
- Front chainring: both single and double
- 2 bottle eyelets
- Rear axle included (M12 x 1.5)
- Weight of L size frame + fork: approx. 2120 g
- Made in USA by Simple Bicycle
The development of the Doppo Racer began with the concept of supporting SimWorks Racing's cyclocross races with equipment. It all started with a chance encounter with a frame builder. He was Oscar Camarena of Portland-based Simple Bicycle , a skilled welding torch wielded by Cielo by Chris King, who helped launch SimWorks USA.
His welding skills were so highly regarded that he was in demand as a welder for many well-known handmade motorcycle brands, not only in his own workshop, but also on a daily basis as he traveled from place to place wielding the welding torch.
It wasn't long before I asked him to build a frame for SimWorks! It wasn't long before I asked him to make a frame for SimWorks. It didn't take long before I asked him to build a frame for SimWorks, since the founding staff of SimWorks USA was renting a room in his house at the time.
The frame is a 7005 AL tubeset from Nova Cycles, a trusted American brand. The frame has a solid American look, with thick tubing and uniquely shaped monostays that are both stiff and strong. The forks are Enve's standard race-spec carbon forks. Both front and rear can use up to 160 mm disc brake rotors. The headset is a Chris King InSet 7, so you can choose your favorite color.
|Frame Size||XS||S||M||L||Seat Tube Length (mm)|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||480||500||520||540||560 Top Tube Length (effective) (mm)|
|Top Tube Length (effective) (mm)|| 505
|Reach (mm)|| 370
|Standover Height (mm)||760||780||760 780||818||818 818|
|Head Tube Angle (deg.)||70.0||70.0||70.5||70.5||71.0|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||Head Tube Length (mm)||Head Tube Length (mm)||129||150||Seat Tube Angle (deg.)|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg.)||75.0||74.5||74.5 Seat Tube Angle (deg.)||73.5||73.0|
|Chain Stay Length (mm)||425||425||425 425||425 425||425 425 425|
|BB Drop (mm)||69||69||69 69||67.5||67.5|
|BB Height (mm)||288||288||288 288||290||292.5|
|Wheelbase (mm)||1007||1019||1026||1038||1038 1038|
|Fork Length (mm)||395||395||395 395||395 395||Fork Offset (mm)|
|Fork Offset (mm)||47||47||47 47||47 47||47 47 47|