Doppo MTB Fork
This stylish, segmental-style chromoly fork with full eyelets for bikepacking is a multi-purpose rigid fork with a 15mm through-axle and built with a rigid design.
It can be used with 27.5 plus tires up to 2.8, allowing for trail riding and other activities on a full rigid bike.
The column size is the standard oversize (1-1/8") to reduce weight and increase the options of bikes that can be fitted.
Its manufacture was requested by the world-recognized Tange company.
*This product comes with one layer of ED coating (black) to prevent rust.
*We can also deliver the product with your choice of paint separately, so please feel free to ask us about it.
- TANGE doppo original segment fork
- Axle crown base: 465 mm
- Rake value: 47 mm
- MAX tire clearance: 27.5 x 2.8, 29 x 2.4
- Material: Tange chromoly tubing
- Column length and crown size: 300mm / 1-1/8" straight
- End standard: 15mm x 110mm BOOST
- Reference weight: 1880g
- Eyelets for 3-hole cage on both fork legs
- Through axle included