Doppo ATB Fork
Multi-purpose SimWorks Doppo ATB chromoly fork with enhanced eyelets.
Disc brakes allow for 700c and 650b convertibility, with wide clearance to swallow tires up to 45mm on the 700c and 2.1″ on the 650b.
The old model had a quick-release end standard, but has been updated to a through-axle.
The disc brake mounts have also been changed to flat mounts, which are becoming mainstream.
Concealed eyelets on either side under the crown allow for more secure and smart attachment of fenders. The manufacturing of the fenders was done by the world-renowned Tange Corporation.
The fenders can be painted to your desired color, so please feel free to inquire.
- Doppo original unicrown fork made by TANGE
- Length (axle to crown): 395mm
- Fork offset : 47mm
- Column length : 300mm
- Crown size : 1-1/8" straight
- End standard: 100mm x 12mm ThruAxle
- Disc brake specification
- Brake Pedestal: Flat Mount
- Reference weight: 1160g (including axle)
- Eyelets for 3-hole cage on left and right fork legs
- Fender track eyelets on front end
- Thru-axle included
| This product is available in ED coat.
Sphere paintservice is also available.